Konica Minolta bizhub 652 User Manual
Using AU-201H Authentication Unit
– Under “Operation Settings”, select the logon method after registration.
Card Authentication: Logon is possible simply by positioning the IC card.
Card Authentication + Password: Logon is possible by positioning the IC
card and entering the password. If users are registered with “Card
Authentication + Password” selected, the Touch & Print function cannot be
– For details on logging on, refer to “Logging on to a multifunctional
Touch [OK], and then touch [OK] in the next screen that appears.
Touch [Touch & Print Setting].
Select the printing method for the Touch & Print function.
– Print All Jobs: Select this setting to print all documents after completed
authentication once when multiple documents are saved in the Touch &
Print user box.
– Print Each Job: Select this setting to print one document saved in the Touch
& Print user box each time authentication is completed.
– If “OFF” is selected, the Touch & Print function cannot be used.
– For details on the Touch & Print function, refer to “Touch & Print