sPOD FJ User Manual
sPOD For the car
POD Installation Instructions
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Allow approximately 2- 3 hours for installation
• Phillips head screw driver.
• 10mm socket and extension.
• Drill motor + 5/16” Nut-Driver
• T-20 TORX bit & T-25 TORX bit
• Dremel Tool or File.
1. Remove the Source board from mounting plate by removing the 4 Phillips head screws for easier access
2. First move the OEM harness out of the way.
3. Mount the bracket to existing studs on the passenger’s side firewall aligning over slots in bracket.
• Use the 4 self drilling screws in any of the 4 available holes. Do not re-mount the Source yet.
4. From inside on the driver’s side, look under dash on the firewall for the steering column and feed the harness
with the white connector through the rubber boot.
Pull white connector through
Run white connector up
through opening in plastic
Plug connector in with
key facing outward