JLG LSS Scissors User Manual
SECTION 4 - OPERATION - (RS)
– JLG Lift –
Table 4-5. Load Calibration Failure Troubleshooting (RS Only)
LOAD CALIBRATION FAILURE
(Displayed on Analyzer 2nd Line)
NOT IN GND MODE
The machine is not in Ground Mode.
• Set the key switch so that the machine is in
• The machine must be in ground Mode for
The Angle Sensor has not been calibrated.
• Navigate to the Calibrations menu and
enter the Angle submenu to perform Angle
• The Angle sensor must be calibrated
before Load calibration can occur.
PLAT NOT STOWED
The machines platform is not stowed.
• Ensure that the platform is stowed and per-
form the Load calibration again.
The platform stopped moving during calibra-
• The technician let go of the lift up switch
before the machine reached maximum ele-
vation during "CAL LOAD: LIFT TO MAX
The technician has pressed ESC on the Ana-
lyzer during the calibration routine.