MBT Lighting CX1616 User Manual
Cx1616 user manual, Product descriptions, Features
CX1616 USER MANUAL
Thank you for using our company the CX1616. To optimize the performance of
this product, please read these operating instructions carefully to familiarize
yourself with the basic operations of this unit. The CX1616 is a unique DMX, 16
channels, and dimmer board. This unit also comes with a memory back up battery
to save and retain your data. This unit has been tested at the factory before being
shipped to you, there is no assembly required.
16 channel DMX dimming console
16 Built-In Programs
16 User Programs
MIDI In, Out, and Thru
US ITT DMX-512 protocol with 3-pin XLR
Audio, Fade, and Speed Controls
16 channel fade and flash button controls
Master fader control
Digital LCD display screen
Sound active via built-in microphone or Line In
Dark & Black Out buttons, Tap Sync button
Polarity switch to accommodate different types of cable requirements
Rear on/off switch
19” rack mount, 5 space
Read the instruction in this manual carefully and thoroughly, as they give important
information regarding safety during use and maintenance. Please keep this manual
with the unit, in order to consult it in the future.
1. To prevent or reduce the risk of electrical shock or fire, do not expose this unit
to rain or moisture.
2. Clearing memory often may cause damage to the memory chip, be careful not
to initialize your unit frequency often to avoid this risk.
3. Only use the recommended AC/DC power adaptor.
4. Be sure to save the packing carton in case you may ever have to return the unit
5. Do not spill other liquids or water in to or on to your amplifier.
6. Be sure that the local power outlet matches that or the required voltage for
7. Do not attempt to operate this unit if the power cord has been frayed or broken.
Please route your power cord out of the way of foot traffic.
8. Do not attempt to remove or break off the ground prong from the electrical
cord. This prong is used to reduce the risk of electrical shock and fire in case
of an internal short.
9. Disconnect from main power before making any type of connection.
10. Do not remove the top cover under any conditions. There are no user
serviceable parts inside.
11. Disconnect the unit’s main power when left unused for long periods of time.
12. This unit is not intended for home use.
13. Carefully inspect this unit for damage that may have incurred during shipping.
If the unit appears to be damaged, do not attempt any operation, please contact
14. This unit should be operated by adults only, never allow small children tamper
or play with this unit.
15. Never operate this unit under the following conditions:
In places subject to excessive humidity