8 maintenance, Maintenance, 8maintenance – FRITSCH LABORETTE 27 User Manual
– Before beginning with maintenance work, unplug the
mains plug and protect the device against being unin-
tentionally switched back on again!
– Indicate maintenance work with warning signs.
– Maintenance work may only be performed by special-
– Put safety equipment back into operation after mainte-
nance or repair work.
repairs......) performed on the device is entered.
– The most important element of maintenance is regular
– When cleaning the complete device, adhere to the
guidelines of the Accident Prevention Regulation (BGV
A3) ‐ especially if the device has been set up in a dusty
environment or if the processed source material pro‐
Moisten the drive shaft monthly with machine oil
The ball bearings are permanently lubricated and are therefore
- 24 -