Direct fired warranty – I.C.E. 3 OSDs User Manual
DIRECT FIRED WARRANTY
The warranty on the ICE Manufacturing Direct Gas Fired Make-up Air Units are one (1) year from installation
date or 15 months from date of shipment from our factory.
Our warranty applies for original shipment on all parts and components fabricated by or installed by us with the
exception of air filters, flame rods, igniters, and blower belts.
Within the one year warranty, replacement parts will be shipped collect and charged to customer account with
credit being issued after receipt of, and examination of the returned parts: freight prepaid to the factory.
This warranty does not include freight, labor, or sales taxes, that may be incurred by the purchasers and is
subject to the following conditions:
1) The unit shall be installed by a qualified heating contractor in accordance with the provisions of the service
2) The unit shall have been installed in accordance with all provincial and local codes.
3) The unit shall have been subject to only normal use in service and shall not have been misused, neglected,
altered or otherwise damaged.
4) The unit shall have been operated within its published capacity and with the prescribed fuel.
5) All automatic controls shall have been operative at all times.
6) The unit has not been allowed to exceed its proper temperature limits due to control malfunction or
inadequate air circulation.
7) There is no evidence of tampering or deliberate destruction.
No representative of ICE or any of its distributors or dealers is authorized to assume for ICE any other
obligations or liability in connection with this product, nor alter the terms of this warranty in anyway. This
warranty is limited to the express provisions contained herein and does not extend to liability for labor costs
incurred in replacing defective parts.
Authorization to return any alleged defective parts must be obtained from the factory before the part is
transported and the owner shall prepay the transportation charges for any alleged defective parts. ICE will not
accept charges for parts purchased unless the conditions of this warranty have been satisfied.
The express warranties herein contained are in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including the
warranty of merchantability and of fitness for any particular purpose. ICE shall not be liable for damages,
including special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of
the Direct Gas Fired Make-up Air Units, or its use by the owner. ICE liability is limited exclusively to repair
and or replacement or the defective part. Parts can be obtained from ICE Manufacturing, 51 Aikins Street,
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2W 4E3, on the basis that credit will be issued if defective parts returned qualify for
replacement pursuant to the terms and conditions of this warranty.