Msemmsim, Keeping seams straight, Turning square corne – SINGER 6412 Millennium User Manual
Page 11: Free arm sewing
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
KEEPING SEAMS STRAIGHT
Line up fabric with guideline (1)
on needle plate.
TURNING SQUARE CORNE
• When stitching reaches desired
pivot point, stop stitching.
• Lower needle into fabric.
• Turn fabric.
Continue stitching seam.
Secure beginning and end of seam
• Press reverse lever for steps 1 and
FREE ARM SEWING
• Roll extension table forward to
remove from machine.
• To replace reverse process.
• Topstitch edges on sleeves, or
finish waistbands and pants legs