SINGER P-1250 Professional User Manual
Tinv t^k, Singer, Mending machine
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Fast and easy
• Before connecting machine, be sure voltage on transformer conforms to your electrical
• Disconnect machine plug when changing needles, cleaning machine or removing bobbin.
• Disconnect transformer when machine is unattended.
• Because of the up-and-down movement of needle, work carefully and watch sewing area
when operating machine.
• Do not pull fabric while stitching, as this may bend needle causing it to break.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Copyngnt « 1962 THE SINGER COMPANY
All flignu RftMrved Througfioul tn* World
* A Tra<i«fn«r)i ol THE SMCER COMPANY