Comfort settings – Golden Technologies GP601 SS User Manual
Compass Onwer’s Manual – Models GP600 SS, GP600 CC, GP601SS, GP601 CC Revised 060208
Figure 14 Figure 15
ARMREST HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
1. Loosen “Armrest Height Adjustment Knob” (Figure 14) until you can pull it outward.
Note: The knob is retained in its housing with a spring.
2. While keeping the knob pulled, raise or lower the armrest to the desired position
then release the knob. After releasing the knob, you may have to raise or lower the
armrest until it aligns with the nearest locking position.
3. Tighten the height adjustment knob.
JOYSTICK BRACKET LENGTH ADJUSTMENT
1. Loosen the setscrew that adjusts the joystick position. See Figure 15.
2. Slide the joystick bracket in or out of the joystick holder to desired position.
3. Tighten the setscrew.
ARMREST WIDTH ADJUSTMENT
1. Loosen the adjustment knobs at the rear of the seat. See Figure 16.
2. Slide the arms in or out.
3. Tighten the adjustment knobs. See Figure 16.