Sharp UX-340LM User Manual
WARNING - FCC Regulations state that any unauthorized changes or modifications to this equipment
not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital
device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed
and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
ABOUT THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT OF 1991
"The Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 makes it unlawful for any person to use a
computer or other electronic device to send any message via a telephone facsimile machine
unless such message clearly contains in a margin at the top or bottom of each transmitted
page or on the first page of the transmission the following information:
(1) The date and time of transmission.
(2) Identification of either the business, business entity or individual sending the message.
(3) Telephone number of either the sending machine, business, business entity or individual.
In order to program this information into your facsimile machine, please refer to the
appropriate instructions in the operation manual."
partner, SHARP has
determined that this product meets the
guidelines for energy efficiency.
FOR YOUR RECORDS
Please record the model number and serial number below, for easy
reference, in case of loss or theft. These numbers are located on the
rear side of the unit.Space is also provided for other relevant
Date of Purchase
Place of Purchase
FCC-1.fm Page 1 Tuesday, November 28, 2000 3:18 PM