Jiaye General Merchandise Co BTP-M280 User Manual
BTP-M280 User’s Manual
- 21 -
2) Select "Search for the best driver in these locations" and "Include this location in the search", then
Click on "Browse..." to browse the driver program. Default directory is “Driver installing
package\USBDRV2.20. Then click "Next".
3) Click "Continue Anyway" on the digital signature interface.
4) Click "Finish" to end the installation.
Under operating systems Windows XP and Windows Server 2003, if other USB interfaces of PC
connected to USB interface of printer firstly. The system will also Pop-up "Add New Hardware
Wizard". If you have already installed USB device driver according to above steps, select "Automatic
installation" and click "Next", the wizard will search driver automatically, then the digital signature
interface will pop-up. Click on "Yes", and click "Finish" to end the installation.
4.12 How to Use the Driver
After installing the driver, you can print all characters and images in WORD, EXCEL or other file in
Windows programs, That is ‘’What You See Is What You Get’’. In order to print normally, you should set
the page and select parameters properly.
4.12.1 User defined page
If the page size defined by the driver can not meet user’s requirement, user can define the page size;
under Window 98 system, user defined page can be defined via page settings. But under Windows
NT4.0/ Windows 2000/ Windows XP/ Windows server 2003/Vista, user cannot define page size via page
settings. The following steps introduce how to define page size (take Windows XP system as an
1) Ensure the system running normally.
3) Click “Printers and faxes” in “Settings” item; or first click “Control panel” button, then click “Printers
and other hardware” in “Control panel”, next click “Printers and faxes” button.
4) After selecting BTP-M280, click “File” menus, then click “Service Properties” submenus
5) In “Forms” item, select “Create a new form”.
6) Define a name of self-defining paper in “Form name”.