Nintendo PokePark Pikachu's Adventure 71573A User Manual
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE Wii™ OPERATIONS MANUAL COMPLETELY BEFORE USING YOUR
Wii HARDWARE SYSTEM, GAME DISC OR ACCESSORY. THIS MANUAL CONTAINS IMPORTANT
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS BEFORE YOU OR YOUR
CHILD PLAY VIDEO GAMES.
• Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or
patterns, and this may occur while they are watching TV or playing video games, even if they have
never had a seizure before.
• Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic
condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game.
• Parents should watch their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or
your child has any of the following symptoms:
Eye or muscle twitching
Loss of awareness
Involuntary movements Disorientation
• To reduce the likelihood of a seizure when playing video games:
1. Sit or stand as far from the screen as possible.
2. Play video games on the smallest available television screen.
3. Do not play if you are tired or need sleep.
4. Play in a well-lit room.
5. Take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour.
Playing video games can make your muscles, joints, skin or eyes hurt. Follow these instructions to
avoid problems such as tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, skin irritation or eyestrain:
• Avoid excessive play. Parents should monitor their children for appropriate play.
• Take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour, even if you don’t think you need it.
• If your hands, wrists, arms or eyes become tired or sore while playing, or if you feel symptoms such
as tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness, stop and rest for several hours before playing again.
• If you continue to have any of the above symptoms or other discomfort during or after
play, stop playing and see a doctor.
Playing video games can cause motion sickness in some players. If you or your child feel dizzy
or nauseous when playing video games, stop playing and rest. Do not drive or engage in other
demanding activity until you feel better.
This Nintendo game is not designed for use with
any unauthorized device. Use of any such device will invalidate your Nintendo product warranty.
Copying of any Nintendo game is illegal and is strictly prohibited by domestic and international
intellectual property laws. “Back-up” or “archival” copies are not authorized and are not necessary to
protect your software. Violators will be prosecuted.
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
CAUTION – Motion Sickness
WARNING – Repetitive Motion Injuries and Eyestrain
WARNING – Seizures
Note: This game cannot communicate with other Pokémon™
games, including other copies of this game.
What Is the PokéPark?
Zones and Zone Keepers
Pokémon and Skill Games
SYSTEM MENU UPDATE
Please note that when first loading the Game Disc into the Wii console,
the system will check if you have the latest version of the system menu,
and if necessary a Wii system menu update screen will appear. Select
OK to proceed with the update. Please note that the Wii console must
have the latest version of the Wii system menu in order to play the
When the system menu is updated, unauthorized hardware and/or software modifications
may be detected and unauthorized content may be removed causing the immediate or delayed
inoperability of your console. Failure to accept the update may render this game, and future
games, unplayable. Please note that Nintendo cannot guarantee that unauthorized software
or accessories will continue to function with the Wii console after this or future updates of the
Wii system menu.
Welcome to the
8/24/10 1:49 PM