Technical data, Installation – ZANKER ZKK 9008 User Manual
Replacing the lamp
1. Disconnect the appliance.
2. Push the movable part to unhook the lamp cover
3. Remove the lamp cover (2).
4. Replace the lamp with one of the same power and
specifically designed for domestic appliances only.
5. Install the lamp cover.
6. Connect the appliance.
7. Open the door. Make sure that the lamp comes
Closing the door
1. Clean the door gaskets.
2. If necessary, adjust the door. Refer to "Installa-
3. If necessary, replace the defective door gaskets.
Contact the Service Center.
Dimension of the recess
The technical information are situated in the rating plate
on the internal left side of the appliance and in the ener-
Caution! Read the "Safety Information" carefully
for your safety and correct operation of the
appliance before installing the appliance.
This appliance can be installed in a dry, well ventilated
indoor (garage or cellar) also, but for optimum perform-
ance install this appliance at a location where the ambi-
ent temperature corresponds to the climate class indi-
cated on the rating plate of the appliance:
+10°C to + 32°C
+16°C to + 32°C
+16°C to + 38°C
+16°C to + 43°C
Before plugging in, ensure that the voltage and fre-
quency shown on the rating plate correspond to your
domestic power supply.