Operation, Set t in g b ake, Baking layer cakes – LG LRE30755SW User Manual
Page 17: Before using oven racks, Caution
- 17 -
Press CLEAR/OFF to cancel the Bake feature at any time.
• The oven has 7 rack positions.
To set the Bake Temperature to 375°F:
1. If the oven temperature needs to
be changed to 425°F, press BAKE
and 350° will show in the display.
2. Press 4, 2, and 5.
3. Press START.
To change the Bake Temperature while cooking
(example changing from 375° to 425°F):
SET T IN G B AKE
The BAKE pad controls normal baking. The oven can be
programmed to bake at any temperature from 170°F to
550°F. Default temperature is 350°F (175°C).
BAKING LAYER CAKES
Baking results will be better if baking pans are centered in
the oven as much as possible. If baking with more than one
pan, place the pans so each has at least 1” to 1
” of air space
If cooking on multiple racks,place the oven racks in positions
B and D (for 2 racks). Place in positions B, D, and F (for 3
racks). Place the cookware as shown in Fig. 1, 2.
BEFORE USING OVEN RACKS
The oven has three racks (2 heavy rack, 1 split rack). The racks
have stops to be placed correctly on the supports, those will stop
before coming completely out.
S P L I T R A C K
The right side of the split rack can be removed to
accommodate a large roaster on the lower rack.
- The removable section of the Split Rack can be used as a
roasting rack in the broiling pan.
- Be careful when removing cooked food from the split rack
to avoid burns.
To remove racks:
1. Pull the rack straight out until it stops.
2. Lift up the front of the rack and pull it out.
To replace racks.
1. Place the end of the rack on the support.
2. Tilt the front end up and push the rack in.
1. Press BAKE. 350° will appear in
2. Press 3, 7, and 5. BAKE will flash.
3. Press START. The display will
show BAKE and the changing
temperature starting at 100°F.
Type of Food
Angel food cake, Frozen pies
Bundt or pound cakes
Biscuits, muffins, brownies, cookies,
cupcakes, layer cakes, pies
Turkey, roast, or ham
1. Do not cover a rack with aluminum foil or place foil or any other
material on the oven bottom. This will result in poor baking by
disturbing heat circulation and may damage the oven bottom.
2. Always arrange oven racks when the oven is cool.
Place food in the oven after preheating if the recipe calls for
it. Preheating is so important for good results when baking
cakes, cookies, pastry, and breads. After the oven has
reached the desired temperature, long beeps will sound
5 times and oven lamp will flash. This will take
approximately 10~15 minutes.
Common use with Roasting rack