Maintenance, Removing &replacing the warming drawer – LG LRE30755SW User Manual
- 27 -
REMOVING &REPLACING THE
To Remove Warming Drawer:
1. CAUTION - Turn power OFF before removing the
2. Open the drawer to the fully opened position.
3. Remove the 2 screws (right and left sides). (refer to the
4. Locate glide lever on each side of drawer, push down on
the left glide lever and pull up on the right glide lever.
5. Pull the Warming Drawer away from the range.
To Replace the Warming Drawer:
1. Replace shield on the right glide of the drawer body.
2. Pull the bearing glides to the front of the chassis glide.
3. Align the glide on each side of the drawer with the glide
slots on the range.
4. Push the drawer into the range until levers click
(approximately 2 inches). Pull the drawer open again to
seat bearing glides into position. If you do not hear the
levers click or the bearing glides do not feel seated,
remove the drawer and repeat steps 2-4.
This will minimize possible damage to the bearing glides.
O V E N V E N T
The oven vent is located above the left rear surface unit.
This area could become hot during oven use.
It is normal for steam to come out of the vent.
The vent is important for proper air circulation. Never block
Push down with finger
Pull up with finger