Setting the flash mode, A37) – Nikon COOLPIX P500 User Manual
Using the Flash
Setting the Flash Mode
m (flash pop-up) button.
• Flash is raised.
• When the flash is lowered, the flash mode is fixed at W (Off ).
m (flash mode) on the multi selector.
• The flash mode menu is displayed.
Press the multi selector
H or I to choose the
desired mode and press the
• The mode selected for the flash is displayed.
• When U (Auto) is applied, D is only displayed for
a few seconds even if monitor indicators (
• If a setting is not applied by pressing the
within a few seconds, the selection will be canceled.
Lowering the Flash
When not using the flash, lower it by gently pushing it down.