Maintenance, About ipod/iphone – Sony XDP-PK1000 User Manual
DSP master unit
• You can connect to the following iPod/
Update your iPod/iPhone devices to the
latest software before use.
– iPod touch (4th generation)
– iPod touch (3rd generation)
– iPhone 4
– iPhone 3GS
• “Made for iPod,” and “Made for iPhone”
mean that an electronic accessory has been
designed to connect specifically to iPod or
iPhone, respectively, and has been certified
by the developer to meet Apple performance
standards. Apple is not responsible for the
operation of this device or its compliance
with safety and regulatory standards. Please
note that the use of this accessory with iPod
or iPhone may affect wireless performance.
Replacing the lithium battery of the
When the battery becomes weak, the range
of the remote commander becomes shorter.
Replace the battery with a new CR2025
lithium battery. Use of any other battery
may present a risk of fire or explosion.
Notes on the lithium battery
• Keep the lithium battery out of the reach of
children. Should the battery be swallowed,
immediately consult a doctor.
• Wipe the battery with a dry cloth to assure a
• Be sure to observe the correct polarity when
installing the battery.
• Do not hold the battery with metallic tweezers,
otherwise a short-circuit may occur.
Cleaning the cradle
• Clean the suction cup with the supplied
cleaning sponge, in order to maintain adhesive
• Do not use alcohol, thinner or benzene to clean
the cradle, as the cradle may be damaged.
• Do not use liquid detergent to clean the cradle.
• Do not use a specialized cleaning cloth. Doing
so may cause discoloration.
• Do not spray the cradle with a volatile
substance, such as an insecticide or a hair spray.
Doing so may cause deterioration of the cradle.
• Do not place the cradle with a rubber, vinyl
product or repellent close together. Doing so
might be deteriorated the cradle.
+ side up
Battery may explode if mistreated.
Do not recharge, disassemble, or dispose
of in fire.