Arranging the cradle cable – Sony XDP-PK1000 User Manual
Pull the tab of the cradle for a few seconds in
the direction of the arrow marked
illustration below (
), and then slowly
(over 3 to 5 seconds) remove the suction cup
• Pull the cradle by its tab when you remove
the suction cup from the dashboard.
• Doing any of the following may damage the
– press/pull the cradle by its tab in a
– insert a hard object (key, blade, finger,
etc.) between the suction cup and the
dashboard to remove the suction cup
from the dashboard.
• The suction cup may be damaged if it is
forcefully removed, or the cradle is forced in
a horizontal direction while still attached to
the dashboard, or put the pressure on the
cradle in the horizontal direction before
completely taking off the suction cup from
• If the temperature of the surface of the
dashboard is low, for example, in winter or
when used in a cold region, removal of the
suction cup may be difficult.
Replace the cover on the suction cup.
• Put the cover on the suction cup when you
take the cradle off the dashboard. If the
suction cup becomes dirty or scratched, its
adhesive strength will be reduced.
Arranging the cradle
Use the cord clamp to secure the cradle
• Clean the surface where you intend to install
the cord clamp.