Installation – Sony XDP-PK1000 User Manual
• Choose the mounting location carefully.
Practice installation before you actually mount
the sheet, if necessary.
• Removing the mounting sheet from the
dashboard decreases the adhesive strength of
the mounting sheet. It should not be reused
Peel the paper from the mounting sheet, and
then stick the mounting sheet to the
Allow 24 hours after sticking the mounting
sheet on the dashboard before installing the
cradle on it.
Mount the clip of the strap on the
defroster of your car.
Place the hoop of the strap over the
cradle and attach the strap as shown in
the illustrations below.
• After you attach the strap to the cradle, pull
the strap gently to make sure that the strap
is securely attached to the cradle.
• Do not forcefully pull the cradle after
attaching the strap. Doing so may damage
Remove the cover from the suction cup
• It may be difficult to remove the cover from
the suction cup as the adhesive strength of
the suction cup is strong.
Press down the suction cup gradually,
expelling the air under the suction cup
), and press the PUSH button to
attach the cradle on the dashboard
• If the suction cup contains air, the adhesive
strength of the suction cup will be
• Make sure that the suction cup is dry before
mounting the cradle.
Peel off paper