Warning, Aintenance and care – Bissell PET HAIR ERASER 3920 User Manual
w w w . b i s s e l l . c o m
8 0 0 . 2 3 7 . 7 6 9 1
aintenance and care
you should check your vacuum cleaner’s
rotating floor brush and drive belt
regularly for wear or damage. you
should also clean the brush and brush
ends of strings, hair and carpet fibers.
this type of debris can wrap around
the brush and hamper its ability to
effectively clean your carpet. Also
remove any debris that has
accumulated under the brush cover.
1. Unplug the vacuum from electrical outlet.
2. Place handle in low position and turn vacu-
um cleaner over so bottom side is facing up.
3. Lift tab 1 and release the three latches in
order 2-4 marked. Lift off the brush cover.
4. Grasp rotating floor brush at both ends
5. Clean strings, hair and other debris from
rotating floor brush, paying
particular attention to brush ends.
6. Clean strings, hair and other debris from
motor pulley and drive belt areas.
7. Check drive belt carefully for wear, cuts
or stressed areas. If belt is damaged, see
"Replace drive belt" section on page 13.
8. Check air passageway for obstructions.
Remove debris from this area.
To reduce the risk of injury
from moving parts, turn
vacuum cleaner off and
disconnect power plug from
check rotating floor brush and drive belt