Wilbur Curtis GSG-3RED User Manual
Service manual, gsg grinder, Important safeguards & symbols
use this setup proce-
dure before attempt-
ing to use this grinder. Failure
to follow the instructions can
result in injury or the voiding
of the warranty.
Service Manual, GSG Grinder
This appliance is designed for commercial use. Any servicing other than cleaning and
maintenance should be performed by an authorized Wilbur Curtis service center.
• Do NOT immerse the unit in water or any other liquid
• To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do NOT open top panel. No user service-
able parts inside. Repair should be done only by authorized service personnel.
• Keep hands and other items away from hot parts of unit during operation.
• Never clean with scouring powders or harsh implements.
Important Safeguards & Symbols
WARNINGS – To help avoid personal injury
Important Notes/Cautions – from the factory
Quick Start & Setup
1. Read this manual before attempting to operate the GSG coffee grinder.
2. Unpack the carton contents carefully. Inspect the container at the time of delivery for
visual or concealed damage. The carrier must be notified immediately in case of
punctured or damaged cartons.
3. Install the grinder on a firm, level base in a location where it can be connected to a
grounded electrical outlet of 120VAC, rated at 15 amps.
4. Test the unit by running some whole bean coffee through the grinder. If any problems
are encountered, refer to the troubleshooting section complete at www.wilburcurtis.
com or call Technical Support at 800-995-0417.
Operating the GSG Grinder
Turn the selector knob to the
Pour whole bean coffee through
the door on top of the grinder.
Place the coffee bag under the
spout and lift the bag up into the
Press the start switch. When the
grinding is finished, lower the
bag to stop the motor.
ISO 9001:2008 REGISTERED
WILBUR CURTIS CO., INC.
6913 West Acco Street
Montebello, CA 90640-5403
For the latest information go to