Looper threading – SINGER WSL1634 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Correct threading is important otherwise uneven stitches or thread breakage may result.
A convenient threading chart is placed on the front panel inside the front cover.
In addition, each thread guide is colored for
To help in threading, tweezers can be found in
the accessory box.
Threading must be carried out in the following
1. FIRST......... Upper looper
2. SECOND.... Lower looper
3. THIRD.........Right needle
4. FINALLY..... Left needle
1. Open the front cover and free arm.
2. Turn the handwheel toward you until, the
looper comes to best position for threading.
3. Pass the upper looper thread and lower
looper thread as illustrated.
Important: The thread must lie correctly
between the two discs inside the tension
4. Pull out the thread end about 10 cm (4")
long from the looper eyes. Raise the presser
foot and place threads under it, then lower
the presser foot.
Upper looper thread Lower looper thread
1 0 -