Introduction, Thank you for choosing our overlook machine, For your safety – SINGER WSL1634 User Manual
Page 4: Before you use
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR OVERLOOK MACHINE
This overlook machine can stitch dependable seams on all kinds of fabric, both light and heavy,
including cotton, wool, rayon, tricot, jersey, and knits.
You do not need a special table for this portable machine.
We suggest that you read this instruction manual carefully before you start to operate the machine.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. Keep your eyes on the needles when operating the overlook machine. Do not touch the
handwheel, the cutter or the needles when the machine is running.
2. Turn off the power switch, and pull out the plug from electric socket in the following cases:
>k When you have finished your sewing.
* When you leave the serger temporarily.
* When replacing the parts.
=k When cleaning and adjusting the machine.
BEFORE YOU USE
1. Wipe dust and oil off the machine to avoid any stains on the sewing materials.
2. Test sew by using the same sewing materials you intend to sew.
3. Read this instruction manual thoroughly before replacing the cutters and the needles. Follow the
instructions for correct replacements and adjustments.