Setting up the thread guide hoider, Anti-spili net, Spool cap – SINGER 14T970C User Manual
Page 11: Preparation for threading
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
7. PREPARATION FOR THREADING
Setting Up the Thread Guide Hoider
• Take out the thread guide from the top of
Styrofoam, and insert it as shown on the right
• This machine is shipped with the thread guide
hoider on the top of styrofoam.
• Fuiiy extend the thread guide hoider.
• The two joints on the teiescope wili ciick into
place when they are correctiy positioned.
• Center the thread guides above the spooi pins.
• Place thread over the cone adapters on the
Note: Your new machine is threaded to sew
Triple Cover Stitch. Refer to Page 45 for
instructions on tying on to the threads.
• When using synthetic threads that easily spill off
the cone, slip the anti-spill net furnished with the
machine over the thread from the bottom of the
cone leaving the thread end hanging free at the
top the anti-spill net as shown at right.
• When using a regular thread spool, fit the spool
cap supplied with the machine onto the thread
spool as shown at right.