Important safety instructions, Danger, Save these instructions – SINGER 132Q FEATHERWEIGHT User Manual
Page 2: Warning, Foot control
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
Including the following.
Read all instructions before using this sewing machine.
To reduce the risk of electric shock;
1. This sewing machine should never be left unattended when plugged in. Always
unplug this sewing machine from the electric outlet immediately after using and
2. Always unplug before replacing light bulb. Replace bulb with same type rated 15
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury
1. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when this sewing
machine is used by or near children.
2. Use this sewing machine only for its Intended use as described in this manual. Use
only attachments recommended by the manufacturer as contained in this manual.
3. Never operate this sewing machine if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not
working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return
the sewing machine to the nearest authorized dealer or service center for
examination, repair, electrical or mechanical adjustment.
4. Never operate the sewing machine with any air openings blocked. Keep ventilation
openings of the sewing machine and foot control free from the accumulation of lint,
dust, and loose cloth.
5. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is
8. To disconnect, turn switch to the off (“0”) position, then remove plug from outlet.
9. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
10. Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required around the sewing
11. Never sew with a damaged needle plate as this can cause needle to break.
12. Do not use bent needles.
13. Do not pull or push fabric while stitching. It may deflect the needle causing it to
14. Switch the sewing machine off (“0”) when making any adjustments In the needle
area, such as threading needle, changing needle, threading bobbin, or changing
presser foot, etc.
15. Always unplug sewing machine from the electrical outlet when removing covers,
lubricating, or when making any other user servicing adjustments mentioned In the
Use Yamamoto Electric, Model YC-482E with this
POLARIZED PLUGS CAUTION
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade wider
than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock,
this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one
way. If the plug dose not fit fully in the outlet, reverse
the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified
electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not modify the
plug in any way.
A I ITI^^ K| _ Moving parts-To reduce risk of injury, switch off before
w I I
“ servicing. Close cover before operating machine.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This product is for household use, or equivalent.