Oven light, To replace oven light bulb, Leveling legs – Maytag MER4530 User Manual
Page 17: Storage drawer, To remove, Convenience outlet
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Disconnect power to range before replacing light bulb.
Use a dry potholder to prevent possible harm to hands
when replacing bulb.
Be sure bulb is cool before touching bulb.
Do not touch hot bulb with a damp cloth as this may cause
the bulb to break.
To replace oven light bulb:
1. Remove light bulb.
2. Replace with a 40 watt appliance bulb.
3. Reconnect power to range. Reset clock.
Be sure the anti-tip bracket secures one of the rear
leveling legs to the floor to prevent the range from
The range should be leveled when installed. If
the range is not level, turn the plastic leveling
legs, located at each comer of the range, until
range is level.
Do not store plastic, paper products, food or
flammable materials in this drawer. The drawer
may become too warm for these items when the
oven is in use.
The storage drawer can be removed to allow you to
clean under the range.
1. Empty drawer and pull out to the first stop position.
2. Lift up the front of the drawer.
3. Pull out to the second stop position.
4. Grasp sides and lift drawer up and out.
1. Fit the ends of the drawer glides into the rails in the
2. Lift up front of drawer and gently push in to the first
3. Lift drawer up again and push until drawer is closed.
(Canadian models only)
The convenience outlet is
located on the lower left
side of the backguard. It is
useful for small appliances
such as waffle irons.
When using the outlet be
sure the appliance cord does not rest on or near the
surface element. If the surface element is turned on,
the cord and outlet will be damaged.
The convenience outlet circuit breaker may trip if the
small appliance plugged into it exceeds 10 amps. To
reset the circuit breaker, press the switch located on
the lower edge of the backguard. (See illustration.)