Important safety instructions, Danger, Warning – SINGER W5839 User Manual
Page 2: Save these instructions
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following;
Read all instructions before using this household sewing machine
To reduce the risk of electric shock;
Do not leave sewing machine when plugged in, Turn off the switch and unplug from
electric outlet the electric cord when not in use or before servicing.
• Always unplug before relamping. Replace bulb with same type rated 15 Watts,
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to person;
• Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
Do not allow to used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near
Use only as described in this manual, Use only manufacturer's recommended attach
Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If sewing machine Is not working as it should,
has been dropped or damaged, left outdoors, or dropped in water, return it to the
nearest authorized delaer or service center before using.
Never operate the sewing machine with any air openings blocked. Keep ventilation
openings of sewing machine and foot controller free from the accumulation of lint,
dust, and loose cloth.
• Never drop or insert any objects into any opening,
• To disconnect, turn the switch off, then remove plug from outlet,
• Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord,
Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is
Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required around the sewing
• Always use the proper needle plate. The wrong plate can cause the needle to break.
• Do not use bent needles.
• Do not pull or push the fabric while stitching. It may deflectthe needle causing to break,
Switch the sewing machine off when making any adjustments in the needle area, such
as threading needle, changing needle, threading bobbin, or changing presser foot,
and the like.
Always unplug the sewing machine from electrical outlet when removing covers, or
when making other user servicing adjustments mentioned in the instruction manual. No
lubrication by customer is recommended.
• Keep your work area well lighted.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS