Character input, Adjustments for pc screen display, Menu items – Sharp PN-H801 User Manual
Page 29: Nautomatic adjustment, Nscreen display for adjustment
For items that require entry of text, press
to display the
Select a character with
, and press
• To change the characters entered, select CHAR. SET or
• To switch between upper case and lower case, select
CAPS and press
• To delete characters, select CLEAR or DELETE and press
. You can also perform DELETE by pressing
• When you are done entering characters, select DONE and
You can also finish by pressing
To cancel character entry, select CANCEL and press
Adjustments for PC screen display
When you use the PC D-sub to display a PC screen, or when
you change the setting of the PC, use the automatic screen
1. Switch the input to D-SUB and display the adjustment
pattern. (See the description below.)
and select AUTO SYNC. of SCREEN POSITION
of INPUT SELECT in the SETUP menu. (See page 27.)
3. Select YES.
Wait until automatic adjustment finishes.
to close the menu screen.
• If the screen cannot be adjusted properly with one
automatic adjustment, repeat the automatic adjustment two
or three times. Try manual adjustment if necessary.
• When the input signal is 1024 x 768 or 1366 x 768, the
input resolution must be set manually. Select the resolution
with INPUT SIGNAL in SCREEN POSITION of INPUT
SELECT in the SETUP menu. (See page 27.)
Screen display for adjustment
Before making adjustments in the SCREEN POSITION menu
or PICTURE menu, display an image to brighten the entire
screen. If you are using a Windows PC, use the adjustment
pattern on the supplied CD-ROM.
Opening the adjustment pattern
The following example is performed in Windows 7.
1. Load the supplied CD-ROM into the computer’s CD-
2. Open [CD Drive] in [Computer].
3. Double-click [Adj_uty.exe].
The adjustment pattern will appear.
Adjust the screen automatically or manually.
4. When adjustment is finished, press the [Esc] on the
computer’s keyboard to quit the adjustment program.
5. Eject the CD-ROM from the CD-ROM drive.
• If the display mode on the computer you are using is
65,000 colors, the color levels in the color pattern may
appear differently or grayscale may appear to be colored.
(This is due to the specifications of the input signal and is
not a malfunction.)