Oven cooking, Control panel, Using the touchpads – Maytag MGR6751BDW User Manual
Page 8: Clock
The control panel is designed for ease in programming. The display window on the control shows time of day, timer and oven functions.
Control panel shown includes model specific features. (Styling may vary depending on model.)
Using the Touchpads
• Press the desired pad.
• Press the More+ or Less- pad to enter time or temperature.
• A beep will sound when any pad is touched.
• A double beep will sound if a programming error occurs.
Use for baking and roasting.
Use to keep cooked food warm in
Use for broiling and top browning.
Use to set self-clean cycle.
Cancels all operations except timer
Programs the oven to start baking
or cleaning at a later time.
Cook & Hold
Bakes for a preset time, then keeps
food warm for 1 hour.
Use to set time-of-day clock.
Use to turn the oven light on or off.
Enters or changes time, oven
temperature. Sets HI or LO broil.
A B C D
E F G H I J K
Note: Four seconds after pressing the More+ or Less-
pad, the time or temperature will automatically be entered.
If more than 30 seconds elapse between touching a
function pad and the More+ or Less- pad, the function will
be canceled and the display will return to the previous
The clock can be set to display time in a 12-hour or 24-hour
format. The clock is set at the factory for the 12-hour format.
To change the clock to 24-hour format:
1. Press and hold the Upper Oven CANCEL
and Delay pads for several seconds.
2. Press the More+ or Less - pad to select
12 or 24 hour.
3. Set the time of day following the direc-
To set the Clock:
1. Press the Clock pad.
• The colon (:) flashes in the display.
2. Press More+ or Less- pad to set the time
• Colon continues flashing.
3. Press the Clock pad again or wait four
• The colon stops flashing.
When electrical power is supplied or after a power
interruption, the last clock time before power was
interrupted will flash.
To recall the time of day when another time function is
showing, press the Clock pad.
Clock time cannot be changed when the oven has been
programmed for Bake, Clean, Delay or Cook & Hold.