Connecting the smartsensor cable to smartsensor – IQ SMARTSENSOR 105 User Manual
SmartSensor 105 User Guide – Wavetronix LLC
2. Adjust the side-to-side angle to within approximately ±2° of perpendicular to the
flow of traffic.
3. Tighten mounting bracket bolts.
5. Connecting the SmartSensor Cable to SmartSensor
Figure 4 – Attached Cable
1. Attach the cable connector to the 25-pin connector at the base of the SmartSensor
as shown in Figure 4. The SmartSensor connector is keyed to ensure proper
connection; simply twist the connector clockwise until you hear it click into place.
2. Strap the cable to the pole, or run it through conduit to prevent cable strain.