Replacing the air filter, Cleaning and replacing the bottom air filter – Sharp XG-C60X User Manual
Replacing the Air Filter
Air filter (not removable)
• This projector is equipped with air fil-
ters to ensure the optimal operating
condition of the projector.
• The air filters should be cleaned ev-
ery 100 hours of use. Clean the filters
more often when the projector is used
in a dusty or smoky location.
• Ask your nearest Sharp Authorized
Projector Dealer or Service Center to
exchange the filter (PFILDA005WJZZ)
when it is no longer possible to clean.
Cleaning and replacing
the bottom air filter
on the projector
on the remote control to
put the projector into the
• Wait until the cooling fan stops.
Disconnect the power cord.
• Unplug the power cord from the AC
Remove the bottom filter cover.
• Turn over the projector. Grab the tab
and slide open the filter cover in the
direction of the arrow.
Remove the air filter.
• Pick the air filter up with your fingers
and lift it out of the filter cover.
03.9.14, 4:17 PM