Overview of flow of daily sales entries, For the operator – Sharp Electronic Cash Register XE-A40S User Manual
OVERVIEW OF FLOW OF DAILY SALES ENTRIES
Things to do before starting sales entries:
• Make sure the power cord is securely connected to the AC outlet.
• Turn the mode switch to OP X/Z position and check if date and time are correctly set.
• Replace the till, if removed for safety.
• Check if there is enough paper on each roll.
• Select receipt ON/OFF function.
• Make any necessary programming for the day in PGM mode.
For details, refer to BASIC SALES ENTRY,
Things you can do for sales entries:
• Item entries
• Item repeat entries
• Item multiplication entries
• Single item cash sale (SICS), if programmed.
• Split pricing entries, if programmed.
• Displaying subtotals
• Cash/Check/Charge sale
• Cash tendering in a foreign currency, if the currency conversion rate is programmed.
• Manual tax entry
• Discount or premium using
• Refund entry
• No sale
• Paid-out entries
• Received on account entries
• Printing non-add code number
• Making corrections
• Checking sales reports
Things to do after close of business:
• Print sales reports, and clear sales data for the day.
• Account money - comparing it with the amount in cash in drawer printed on the general report.
• Remove the till for safety.
• Turn the mode switch to OFF position.
FOR THE OPERATOR