3 various function selection programming 2, Power save mode – Sharp Electronic Cash Register XE-A40S User Manual
The cash register provides various options so you can use the register to suit your sales needs.
In this section, you can program the following features (parameters within parentheses indicates default setting):
• Power save mode (entering the power save mode after 30 minutes)
• Logo message print format (graphic logo only)
• High amount lockout (HALO) for cash in drawer (CID) (9999999.99) (sentinel) - When the cash in drawer
reaches the amount programmed, the sentinel mark “X” will be displayed at the leftmost position on the lower
line of the operator display.
• Thermal printer density (standard density)
• Online time out setting
• Language selection (English)
• Training clerk specification (none) - If you specify a clerk code who is trained for use on this cash register, the
cash register will go into training mode when the clerk code is registered for sales entries. The sales
operations done by the trained clerk do not affect sales totals. For details, refer to
Power save mode
Entering power save mode
when time is displayed
Time(min.) to entering power save mode
001-254 or 999
since no operation is made
When 999 is set for B to D, entering into power save mode is inhibited.
Key operation example
Various Function Selection Programming 2