LG USB Drive User Manual
3. Select to remove hardware.
4. When your computer indicates it is acceptable to remove hardware, then
unplug the USB Drive from the USB port.
For Microsoft Windows 98/98SE, you need to install new drivers for the
USB Drive to operate. If you do not have the driver installation CD-ROM,
you can download it from
Installing USB Driver
1. Start Windows 98 or Windows 98SE.
2. Insert the provided CD into CD-ROM Drive.
3. Click [SecureCell Utility] in the CD.
to USB port of your PC, Include Windows 98/98SE Device
4.The Install Shield Wizard of Windows98 Device Driver or SecureCell Utility appears ,
as shown in the following figure.
Never remove or unplug USB Drive while the Red Status LED is
flashing. Doing this may cause corruption of the data being transferred.
Installing/Using USB Drive in Microsoft Windows 98/98SE