My places, Finding a location with navigation – LG LN500 Series User Manual
Finding a location with navigation
A Favourite is a destination that you have stored for
1. To access a favourite destination, open the
Navigations menu and tap the “My Places” button.
2. The My Favourites screen displays your favourites
3. When you tap on a selected group, the Navigator
automatically displays its stored locations.
4. Tap the selected location to show your destination
on a map.
5. Tap the “Go” button to calculate your route.
The My Favourites folder is the default folder where
all favourites are stored if not assigned to a group.