ZANKER KBU 12401 DK User Manual
2. Make sure that the power plug is not squashed
or damaged by the back of the appliance. A
squashed or damaged power plug may over-
heat and cause a fire.
3. Make sure that you can come to the mains plug
of the appliance.
4. Do not pull the mains cable.
5. If the power plug socket is loose, do not insert
the power plug. There is a risk of electric shock
6. You must not operate the appliance without the
lamp cover (if foreseen) of interior lighting.
• This appliance is heavy. Care should be taken when
• Do not remove nor touch items from the freezer
compartment if your hands are damp/wet, as this
could cause skin abrasions or frost/freezer burns.
• Avoid prolonged exposure of the appliance to direct
• Bulb lamps (if foreseen) used in this appliance are
special purpose lamps selected for household appli-
ances use only. They are not suitable for household
• Do not put hot pot on the plastic parts in the appli-
• Do not store flammable gas and liquid in the appli-
ance, because they may explode.
• Do not place food products directly against the air
outlet on the rear wall. (If the appliance is Frost Free)
• Frozen food must not be re-frozen once it has been
• Store pre-packed frozen food in accordance with the
frozen food manufacturer's instructions.
• Appliance's manufacturers storage recommenda-
tions should be strictly adhered to. Refer to relevant
• Do not place carbonated or fizzy drinks in the freezer
compartment as it creates pressure on the container,
which may cause it to explode, resulting in damage
to the appliance.
• Ice lollies can cause frost burns if consumed straight
from the appliance.
Care and cleaning
• Before maintenance, switch off the appliance and
disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket.
• Do not clean the appliance with metal objects.
• Do not use sharp objects to remove frost from the
appliance. Use a plastic scraper.
• Regularly examine the drain in the refrigerator for
defrosted water. If necessary, clean the drain. If the
drain is blocked, water will collect in the bottom of
Important! For electrical connection carefully follow the
instructions given in specific paragraphs.
• Unpack the appliance and check if there are dam-
ages on it. Do not connect the appliance if it is dam-
aged. Report possible damages immediately to the
place you bought it. In that case retain packing.
• It is advisable to wait at least four hours before con-
necting the appliance to allow the oil to flow back in
• Adequate air circulation should be around the appli-
ance, lacking this leads to overheating. To achieve
sufficient ventilation follow the instructions relevant
• Wherever possible the back of the product should be
against a wall to avoid touching or catching warm
parts (compressor, condenser) to prevent possible
• The appliance must not be located close to radiators
• Make sure that the mains plug is accessible after the
installation of the appliance.
• Connect to potable water supply only (If a water con-
nection is foreseen).
• Any electrical work required to do the servicing of the
appliance should be carried out by a qualified electri-
cian or competent person.
• This product must be serviced by an authorized
Service Centre, and only genuine spare parts must