Quadra-Fire PELLET INSERT CB1200MI-MBK User Manual
Cb1200mi-mbk, Cb1200-i pellet insert owner’s manual, Model
February 3, 2010
CB1200-I PELLET INSERT
Installation and Operation
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Important operating and
Leave this manual with
party responsible for use
Read, understand and
follow these instruc-
tions for safe installa-
tion and operation.
Please read this entire manual
before installation and use of this
pellet fuel-burning room heater.
Failure to follow these instructions
could result in property damage,
bodily injury or even death.
Do not store or use gasoline or other flam-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this
or any other appliance.
• Do not overfire - If any external part starts to
glow, you are overfiring. Reduce feed rate.
Overfiring will void your warranty.
• Comply with all minimum clearances to com-
bustibles as specified. Failure to comply may
cause house fire.
Check building codes prior to installation.
• Installation MUST comply with local, regional, state and national
codes and regulations.
• Consult local building, fire officials or authorities having jurisdic-
tion about restrictions, installation inspection, and permits.
Tested and approved for wood pellets and shelled
field corn fuel only. Burning of any other type of fuel
voids your warranty.
OMNI-Test Laboratories, Inc.
Hot glass will cause burns.
• Do not touch glass until it is cooled
• NEVER allow children to touch glass
• Keep children away
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room as
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high
High temperatures may ignite clothing or other
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other flammable
Glass and other surfaces are
hot during operation AND