Tv home menu: xmb™ (xrossmediabar), Tv home menu: xmb, Xrossmediabar) – Sony KDL-52XBR7 User Manual
Page 5: The xmb
TV Home Menu: XMB
is an easy way to access the TV settings for customizing, making adjustments,
viewing the available TV channels, photo and music files, and selecting connected equipment.
Press the HOME button on your remote control to display the XMB
From the horizontal Media Category Bar you can control:
• Settings: adjust timer, picture, sound, screen and other options (see page 40 for
• Photo: view photo files via USB or compatible DLNA Certified™ equipment (see page
• Music: listen to music files via USB or add music to a slideshow (see page 32).
• TV Channels: access TV Guide On Screen™ and available channels.
• External Inputs: select cable, satellite, VCR, DVD players or other optional equipment
can also be selected from the vertical Category Object Bar from the External Inputs.
Your BRAVIA TV is ENERGY STAR qualified. It meets strict energy efficiency
guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Department of
Energy. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of these government agencies,
designed to promote energy efficient products and practices.
• When the TV is initially set up, it is designed to meet ENERGY STAR requirements.
• Changes to certain features, settings, and functionalities of this TV (i.e. TV guide, Picture/
Sound, Light Sensor, Power Savings) can slightly change the power consumption.
Depending upon such changed settings, the power consumption may increase which possibly
could exceed the limits required for the ENERGY STAR qualification.
• This manual is for the 52 inch BRAVIA KDL-XBR7 model with screen size measured diagonally.
PREV REPLAY ADVANCE NEXT
THEATER SOUND PICTURE WIDE
POWER TV POWER
Category Object Bar