Quest, Read and save these instructions – Sunlight Supply Quest Dual 155 Overhead Dehumidifier User Manual
Quest 105, 155, and 205 Dual
Installation, Operation and Maintenance Instructions
Asset Protection and IAQ Solutions
Read the installation, operation and maintenance instructions carefully before installing and operating this
device. Proper adherence to these instructions is essential to obtain maximum benefit from your Quest Dual
indoor air quality system.
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
• The device is designed to be installed INDOORS IN
A SPACE THAT IS PROTECTED FROM RAIN AND
• Install the unit with space to access the back or side panels
for maintenance and service. DO NOT INSTALL UNIT
WITH THE SERVICE PANELS INACCESSIBLE.
• Avoid directing the discharge air at people, or over the
water in pool areas.
• If used near a pool or spa; be certain there is NO chance
the unit could fall into the water, be splashed and that it is
plugged into a GFI GROUND FAULT INTERRUPT OUTLET.
• DO NOT use the device as a bench or table.
• DO NOT place the device directly on structural members.
Provide vibration isolation in order to minimize operational
vibration and/or noise.
• A drain pan MUST be placed under the unit if installed
above a living area or above an area where water leakage
could cause damage