2GIG CT100 User Manual
Install guide ct100, Caution, English
Install Guide CT100
• Your thermostat is a precise instrument, handle it with care.
• Turn off electricity to the HVAC system before installing or
servicing thermostat or any part of the system.
• Do not turn electricity back on until work is completed.
• Do not short (jumper) across electric terminals at the control
on the furnace or air conditioner to test the system. This may
damage the thermostat.
• All wiring must conform to local codes and ordinances.
• This thermostat is designed for use with 4AA alkaline batteries
and/or 24 VAC C-wire (or a 12-24 AC or DC source) and millivolt
gas systems. Each thermostat relay load should be limited to 1.0
amp; higher amperage may cause damage to the thermostat.
To avoid electrical shock and to
prevent damage to the furnace, air conditioner, and thermostat,
disconnect the power supply
before beginning work.
This can be done at the circuit breaker.