Important instructions, Reservoir, Drip tray – Sharp AX-1200 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
I M P O R T A N T I N S T R U C T I O N S
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COOKING IN
SUPER STEAM CONWECTiON & STEAM
To fill the reservoir with fresh cold tap water is a
must for SuperSteam Convection and Steam in both
Automatic and Manual Cooking. Be sure to follow
the directions below.
1. Pull the reservoir toward you to remove.
2. Wash the reservoir and lid for the first time. (Figure
3. Fill the reservoir with fresh cold tap water through
the lid to the 2
mark each time you begin to cook.
(Figure 2) Do not fill the reservoir over the 2 mark.
4. Make sure the lid is closed firmly.
5. Install the reservoir by pushing firmly. (Figure 3)
6. After cooking, empty the reservoir and wash the
reservoir and the lid.
Do not use distilled water or any other liquid.
An insufficient amount of water in the reservoir may
cause an undesired result.
We recommend that you empty the reservoir every
time after cooking. Do not leave the reservoir filled
with water in the oven over a day.
If any messages, such as “Fill water reservoir”,
are as shown in the display during cooking, refer to
Troubleshooting Chart on page 38.
Do not drop or damage the reservoir. Heat may
cause the reservoir to change shape. Do not use a
damaged reservoir. Call 1 -800-BE-SHARP to
purchase a replacement.
There may be a few water drops when removing
the reservoir. Wipe the oven dry with a soft cloth.
Do not block the air holes on the lid of the reservoir.
It will cause trouble during cooking.
A small amount of water will drain into the drip tray
when the reservoir is removed. Empty after cooking.
Be sure to cook with drip tray in position and follow
the directions below.
The drip tray and the lid are packed with the oven. Place
the drip tray and lid under the oven door as shown in
Figure 4. This drip tray collects the condensation from
the oven door.
To remove the drip tray: Pull the drip tray toward you
with both hands.
* Make sure water is not dripping down before removing
the drip tray.
To replace the drip tray: Place the drip tray onto the
right and left hooks under the oven and push firmly as
shown in Figure 4.
If “Replace drip tray” or “Empty drip tray and
replace” is as shown in the display, remove and then
replace the drip tray correctly.
Empty the drip tray after each time you cook. Empty,
rinse thoroughly, dry and replace. Failure to empty may
cause the drip tray to overflow. Cooking repeatedly
without emptying the drip tray may cause it to overflow.
,Drip tray lid
1. The oven will become very hot after cooking and draining water function.
2. Do not open the oven with your face close to the oven. Steam from the oven may cause burns.
3. Make sure that the oven has cooled before emptying the reservoir and the drip tray and then wipe the oven cavity.
4. Do not touch the water directly as water in the drip tray may be hot.