Flyzone HCAA2511 User Manual
3. Separate the hook side from the loop side of the 4"
[102mm] long piece of adhesive-backed hook & loop fastener
material. Stick the loop side (fuzzy side) to the side of your
battery that is opposite the leads. Stick the hook side to the
fl oor of the battery compartment.
4. Refer to the following illustration to check for the correct
4-CHANNEL RADIO SET UP
(STANDARD MODE 2)
5. Turn on your transmitter and plug in the LiPo battery.
Use the transmitter to move the elevator, aileron and rudder.
Test to see that all of the controls respond smoothly and in
the correct direction. If a control moves the wrong way, switch
the servo reversing switch in the front of the transmitter and
check the movement again. Warning: DO NOT switch the
throttle reversing switch while the model is powered.
6. Set the battery in the battery compartment, but do not
connect it. Fit the canopy. You will need all these in place
when you balance the model.
7. Install the propeller to the motor shaft. Use the prop
installation tool to tighten the spinner nut.