Chapter 2: installing and using the camera utility, Overview, Installing the camera utility – Cisco WVC80N User Manual
Page 6: Overview installing the camera utility, Installing and using the camera utility
Installing and Using the Camera Utility
Wireless-N Internet Home Monitoring Camera
Installing and Using the
This chapter will instruct you on how to install and use the
Camera Utility. The Utility allows you to easily view and
record the Camera’s video.
If another Internet Camera Utility is already installed, you
should uninstall it before installing this Camera Utility.
Installing the Camera Utility
1. Insert the Setup CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive.
2. The Setup Wizard starts. Click Install Camera Utility.
3. The Setup Wizard begins to install the Camera Utility.
4. The Choose Destination screen appears. Click Browse
and choose the folder where you would like the Utility
installed. Click Next.
5. The Ready to Install screen appears. Click Next.
Ready to Install
6. The Setup Wizard installs the Camera Utility. The
progress of the installation is displayed.
7. When the Setup Wizard informs you that the
installation is complete, click Finish. The Camera
Utility starts automatically.
Go to the “Using the Camera Utility for the First Time”