SINGER 1375A3 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
ni.Cautions before operation.
1. Don’t hold the rear cover when transporting.
2. Never let your machine rotate in reverse direction.The correct operating direction
of the machine is clockwise as viewed form the operator.
3. When a machine is new or has been idle for several weeks,it is advisable to apply
oil to all holes,movable parts and oil felts.
IV. Installation of machine.
1. First assemble machine frame.
2. Fit button switch and motor to sewing machine table. To install the motor (as
shown in Fig.l), first fasten motor base (2) to sewing machine table by means of
bolts (5), flat washers(6),spring washers(7) and hexagon nuts(8),then fasten the
motor(3) to motor base (2) by means of hexagon bolts(9),flat washers( 10),spring
washers(ll) and hexagon nuts(12).
3. After completing the assembling of machine frame and table, install the machine
head. First loosen screw (1) to remove rear cover (as shown in Fig.2), then fasten the
machine head to sewing machine table by means of four long bolts.
4. To install the belt.
The belt connecting the motor with the sewing machine head should be tightened
properly. Press belt with your thumb, and adjust the belt tension by turning nut of
motor base (4 in Fig. 1) so that the belt can be depressed 2-2.5 cm with a finger.
5. To install chains.
A. To install the chain for the starting lever: remove rear cover, hitch the S shape
hook of the chain to the hole located in the front end of starting lever (as shown
B. To install the chain for the button clamp lifting rod: remove hinged cover,
connect the straight hook with chain, and hitch it to the , connecting hook on the
button clamp lifting rod (as shown in Fig.4).