SINGER W1410 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
1. Turn the balance wheel towards you until the needle is at is
2. Loosen the needle clamp screw by turning its top edge
towards you. Remove the needle from the clamp.
3. Place the new needle into the needle clamp with it's flat
side facing away from you.Push the needle up mto needle
clamp as far as possible;
4. Tighten the needle clamp screw firmly.
TO SELECT A SUITABLE NEEDLE
3'je iiDoea neeO'
A number indicating the size
of needle is marked on the
stem.The higher the number,
the thicker the needle.
A BLUE TIPPED needle is
supplied with the machine.
* Do not use any needle which
is bent or blunted.