Changing sewing directions, Fastening seams – SINGER W1410 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Changing Sewing Directions
1. Stop the machine, and turn the balance wheel toward you to
bring the needle down into the fabric. Raise the presser foot.
2. Pivot the fabric _ around the needle to change direaion as
3. Lower the presser foot and continue the sewing.
t. For fastening the ends of seams, press down the reversing
button and sew several reverse stitches.
2. To remove the fabric, raise the presser foot and draw the
fabric away from you.
3. Sever threads on thread cutter at the rear of presser bar or
with a pair of scissors.
Leave about 15 cm (6 inches! of thread hanging from the