Controller features – Irritrol IBOC-Plus User Manual
Thank you for purchasing the Irritrol Systems IBOC Plus battery
operated controller. Listed below are some of the standard IBOC Plus
• Operates on one 6-volt alkaline lantern battery. Can be optionally
powered by solar panel converter (SPC-2).
• Easy-to-read, self-prompting display information.
• English/Spanish display option.
• Operates standard 24 V d.c. latching solenoid valves (E2002).
• Three independent watering programs.
• Concurrent operation of up to three watering stations (one station
per program) and a master valve.
• Station watering time adjustable from one minute to 23 hours and
59 minutes in 1-minute increments.
• Up to 8 start times per program for a total of 24 starts per day.
• Program cycle looping enables repeat program operation within a
selectable watering window.
• Watering day scheduling by Weekday, one to 62-day Skip routine,
or Odd/Even days.
• Master valve operation selectable by program.
• Manual operations by program or station.
• Station Test mode.
• Program Review mode.
• Rain Delay mode – postpones automatic operation from one to 30
• Battery or solar power (if using SPC-2) capacity displayed in %
• Rain Sensor ready – sensor input selectable by program.
• Water Budgeting 10–200% in 10% increments.
• Non-volatile memory – retains program information without power.
• Electronic circuit breaker automatically detects short and open
circuit conditions on station output – allows remaining stations to
operate as programmed.