Using a computer – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Using a computer
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH A WINDOWS COMPUTER
You can enjoy the following operations by connecting your camcorder to your Windows computer via the USB cable.
• By using the built-in ‘Intelli-studio’ editing software on your camcorder, you can enjoy the following operations.
- Playing back recorded videos or photos. page 109
- Editing recorded videos or photos. page 109
- Uploading the recorded videos and photos to YouTube or Flickr, etc. page 109
• You can transfer or copy the files (videos and photos) saved on the storage media into your computer.
(the Mass Storage function) page 112
The following requirements must be satisfied to use the built-in editing software (Intelli-studio):
Microsoft Windows Vista or XP
Intel® Core 2 Duo® 1.66 GHz or higher recommended,
AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core 1.6 GHz or higher recommended
512 MB (1 GB and above recommended)
nVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or higher,
Ati X1600 series or higher
1024 x 768, 16-bit colour or higher (1280 x 1024, 32-bit colour recommended)
DirectX 9.0c or higher
• System requirements mentioned above are recommendations. Even on a system that satisfies the requirements,
operation is not ensured depending on the system.
• On a slower computer than recommended, video playback may skip frames or operate unexpectedly.
• When the version of DirectX on your computer is lower than 9.0c, install the programme with the version of 9.0c or