Before recording, Selecting the storage media – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
1 / 7
1 / 7
1 / 1
SELECTING THE STORAGE MEDIA
• You can record movie and photo images on the built-in memory or a memory card, so you should select the
desired storage media before starting recording or playback.
• You can use SD or SDHC cards on your HD camcorder. (Some cards are not compatible depending on the
memory card manufacturer and memory card type.)
• Before inserting or ejecting the memory card, turn the HD camcorder off.
1. Touch the Menu (
2. Touch the Settings (
3. Touch the up (
) tab until “Storage Type” is displayed.
4. Touch “Storage Type,” then the desired storage media.
• “Memory”: When using the built-in memory.
• “Card”: When using the memory card (SD or SDHC card).
• Never format the built-in memory or memory card using a PC.
• When you insert a memory card, the storage media setup screen appears.
Touch “Yes” if you want to use a memory card, or “No” if not.
• Do not remove the power (battery pack or AC power adaptor) when accessing
storage media for recording, playback, format, delete, etc. The storage media and
its data may be damaged.
• Do not eject a memory card while it is being used in the camcorder.
The memory card and its data may be damaged.
• You can also access it by using the Q.MENU button.
Press the Q.MENU button. Touch “Storage” Touch “Memory” or “Card.”
• “Storage Type” is grayed out when the memory card is not inserted.
• SSD refers to the built-in memory (Memory).