About this user manual – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
ABOUT THIS USER MANUAL
• Thank you for purchasing this Samsung Camcorder. Please read this user manual carefully before you use the camcorder and
keep it handy for future reference. Should your camcorder fail to operate correctly, refer to Troubleshooting. page 119
• This User Manual covers models HMX-H100P, HMX-H1000P, HMX-H104BP, HMX-H105BP, HMX-H1052BP, HMX-H106SP,
The HMX-H104BP, HMX-H105BP, HMX-H1052BP, HMX-H106SP, and HMX-H1062SP have a 16GB, 32GB, 32GB, 64GB,
and 64GB built-in ﬂash memory respectively but also use memory cards.
The HMX-H100P/HMX-H1000P does not have built-in ﬂash memory and uses memory cards exclusively.
Although some features of HMX-H100P, HMX-H1000P, HMX-H104BP, HMX-H105BP, HMX-H1052BP, HMX-H106SP, and
HMX-H1062SP are different, they operate in the same way.
• Illustrations of model HMX-H105BP are used in this user manual.
• The screenshots are from Windows XP. The screens may vary depending on the operating system of the computer.
• The displays in this user manual may not be exactly the same as those you see on the LCD screen.
• Designs and speciﬁcations of the camcorder and other accessories are subject to change without any notice.
• The following terms are used in this manual:
- The terms ‘video’ and ‘movie images’ refer to one video unit from the point you press the Record start/stop button to start
recording until you press again to pause the recording.
- The terms ‘photo’ and ‘still image’ are used interchangeably with the same meaning.
NOTES REGARDING TRADEMARKS
• All the trade names and registered trademarks mentioned in this manual or other documentation provided with your Samsung
product are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
is registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries.
is a trademark of Google Inc.
is a trademark of Yahoo.
• All the other product names mentioned here in may be the trademark or registered trademarks of their respect companies.
• Furthermore, “TM” and “R” are not mentioned in each case in this manual.